Adverse Weather Activities
Learning At Home
In case we are unable to get to school due to weather conditions, here are some activities you could try at home:
- Read your class novel or a book of your own choice.
- Practice your spelling words in the snow and take some pictures of these. These could be posted on Google classroom for your peers to see.
- Help around the house, perhaps you could wash up, hoover, make your bed or make a snack for yourself or others.
- RM Easimaths.
- Use Google Earth to explore the popular attractions or landmarks in New York City. Which borough are they in?
- Go onto Topmarks to complete some maths or literacy activities. Choose an area we are working on in class.
Welcome To Room 17 with Mrs Lochhead
We have had a great first week getting to know each other in our new class. For our Primary 7 pupils it will be their final year at Chatelherault Primary School and we hope to make some fantastic memories along the way.
The class page will allow us to share the learning journey in class as well as any fun events.
P.E. Days – Tuesday and Thursday
Homework is given out on a Monday and split across the week. Homework will be detailed in the children’s homework diaries. All homework is due in by the Friday of each week unless otherwise stated.