Adverse Weather Activities
Just in case the worst of the weather does arrive and your child is unable to make it to class, here are some suggestions of activities that you can do together at home to help support their learning.
- Use the letters in the word SNOW to begin some WOW sentences, eg. Some snowflakes are falling slowly outside.
- Practice your spelling words for this week.
- Practice your times tables with someone at home or out loud in front of the mirror.
- Use pasta, lego bricks or other small objects around the house to make groups to represent your times tables.
- Use Google Earth to go on a virtual tour of Central Park in New York. Write down some of the things you see.
FOREST SCHOOLS FUN
Construction Fun with our fine motor skills!
Being part of the community